Thank you Tom
This part of the story should win the award to ‘the Weirdest Chapter Title Ever Penned by a Fanfiction Writer’. As many of you know, all the chapters here are named after Stephen Sondheim songs… and I swear this one is too. It belongs to the musical Pacific Overtures.
I know flashbacks can be a nuisance to read, but I need them to keep Loki into the story. You have my promise that there will be no more flashback scenes after the one on this chapter. In case anyone is keeping up with the timeline of the fic, the particular night Loki is thinking of would have been on May 19 (between chapters 6 and 7).
July 8. Rome. 11:45 PM.
Jane Foster closed her laptop in a hurry, hid a bunch of important looking documents inside a brown bag, and stashed both things under her bed before walking at a quick pace towards the door, almost tripping over the bird’s nest of cables that covered the floor.
If Leah’s hotel room in Rome looked modern, serene, the masterpiece of a very dedicated and very zen interior decorator, Jane’s apartment was a disorganized mess, with piles of papers and electronic equipment scattered through every room, visible from the moment any visitor arrived. Not that she’d had any visits, because only her intern and Tony Stark knew that she was there, and that’s why the sound of the doorbell had startled her so much. Suddenly, the idea of one or more SHIELD agents coming to interrogate her about her unusual change of continents seemed very plausible. Another possibility would be Stark, wanting to help. Jane wasn’t sure which one of the two she feared more, so she just took a deep breath, tried to smile and opened the door to find the subject of her investigations carrying two heavy plastic bags full of groceries and panting like she had just ran up the three flights of stairs from the street.
Reblogging for my readers in other time zones. Enjoy!
*presses the button* *worships the button* *becomes the button*
Come to me, baby…
Magnus Martinsson’ essence: on the phone, complaining and trying to be useful.
Also, sporting some lovely curls and a very sexy frown…
|—||J.K. Rowling (via writingquotes)|
|—||Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (via closedforprayer)|
Wallander - Magnus Moments (Tom Hiddleston)
By request from givemeonereason for Magnus Monday…
This is all I have…it’s all Magnus from Wallander…especially ‘murder can be quite exhausting’…my favourite…
Does anyone else have links to Wallander?
@so-easy-to-love-me… our snarky Magnus darling…
Oh bloody hell
This scene sums up everything you need to know about Kurt and Magnus and their relationship.
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Tagged by giniusandtonic
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
- Type: ISFP
- Huckleberry Finn from Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Jane Burnham from American Beauty
- George McFly from Back to the Future
- The Dude from The Big Lebowski
- Rory Williams from Doctor Who
- Chris and Meg Griffin from Family Guy
- The eponymous Forrest Gump
- The eponymous Harry Potter, Lavender Brown from Harry Potter
- Pumbaa from The Lion King
- Sam from The Lord of the Rings
- Fantine from Les Misérables
- Tricia Miller and Daya Diaz from Orange Is The New Black
- The eponymous Pocahontas
- Bubbles from The Powerpuff Girls
- Mr. Bingley from Pride and Prejudice
- Chuckie Finster from Rugrats
- Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty
- Jon Snow and Sansa Stark from A Song of Ice and Fire
- Stan Marsh from South Park
- Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Jake Sisko from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Hoshi Sato from Star Trek: Enterprise
- The eponymous Tarzan
- Nightcrawler from X-Men
- Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead
- Wesley Gibson from Wanted
- Silk Spectre II (Laurie Jupiter) from Watchmen
- Tony from West Side Story
*bonus round; famous people:
Dita von Teese
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
I’m not completely sold out on this ‘personality type’ thing, but after taking the test I think it makes sense. Sort of. Interesting…